Saturday, April 25, 2009

Here I Come PASTA ZANMAI

Dine in Zanmai is great to me and Yan. When we stepped in the place, we noticed there are plenty of Japanese waitress serving customers. Great..and nice environment to me too. Let me show you all bout what we have eaten.

This is what Yan ordered. I have forgotten the exact name..something like salmon pasta. Extremely fresh salmon with cabonera sauce. Yum..Yum...Matthew please hold your saliva!!hahaha...This dish costs RM23.

This unagi set was my meal on that day. It came along with unagi rice, salad, and the soup. The whole set is around RM19. The juicy unagi really taste good with the so called 'hot spring egg'. WOW...the egg was nice too.

The total bill came out RM51 included tax and service charge. Next time try other else..

Written by KEN@siussmp..

6 comments:

  1. i wanna eat ler...
    unagi and salmon....=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahhaha...unagi damn juicy with the sauce..
    but the salmon one big portion...can try for it oso...find one day go try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no oh no its my lovely hanging over place !!
    i love zanmai sushi its jus owesome >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is TT? this is the pasta zanmai post la
    ishh kean n yan not jior la~~two ppl go er ren shi jie

    ReplyDelete
  5. sowee i got mix up wif the post nex to this post..@@ btw im kean's fren =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah..cheryl..say like dat meh...u oso no jio me go eat sushi zanmai la..

    ReplyDelete