Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ahyi is crapping...

wakaka...this is my 1st time to contribute on this blog since its first created at April 2009..(2 years passed d..)
Well, actually i have nothing to write also just i think i have to write something on this blog so that i am not so guilty about that.
so actually can said i am crapping here but i think crapping is what we do in our routine life right?
Don said u never crapping before especially for SIU group member (except those very diam de..keke)...
So which mean crapping is our daily activity and we are just crapping verbally but never transform it into words like what i did now...
so don complaint me as i am just crapping here but no nice content of story..
I will definitely produce some nice story for this blog but may be not today because right now i really dunno what to write besides crapping...
I think i need to stop crapping now as some of you will start cursing me or may be some of you who stay near me want to find a time to stab me..
So that's all for today and i know you all will like my next post because my next post is definitely not crapping...
I miss SIU and SIU is always in my heart!!!
Good Luck to all of you...I will be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment